- Holy Spirit, the comforter, carried her through surgery, November 16, 1996, Nikki Foster
- Tapping into God's fountain of good helps plan for life, November 9, 1996, Iris W. Randall
- Education, prayer,discernment help faithful in voting, November 3, 1996, Rev Judy Thomas
- We must bring all of life's issues into the voting booth,October 26, 1996, Rev. David Riley
- Despite physical fullness, too many are spiritually empty,October 19, 1996, Rev. Craig Grigson
- Entertaining Angels' about Dorothy Day, doing God's will,October 12, 1996, Rev. Robert P.
- Let wisdom be our guide on the highway to heaven,October 5, 1996, Leo E. McIlrath
- Missionary Alliance helps smooth Hong Kong transition,September 28, 1996, Rev. Michael
- The language of religion brings harmony into our lives,September 21, 1996, Father John B.
- Congregations minister through Emergency Aid Network,September 14, 1996, Rev. Tim
- Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur a time to amend our ways, September 7, 1996, Rabbi Bradd H.
- Fires of racism still burning, too, and we need witnesses, August 31, 1996, Samuel E. Deibler
- We are free -- to do what we ought, to uphold the truth, August 24, 1996, Father Luke Mihaly
- Bringing God's peace home an experience worth sharing, August 17, 1996, Rev. Carole
- To change our racial attitudes, start with the children, August 10, 1996, Beth Hinshaw
- Saints offer reminders that love for one another is sacred, August 3, 1996, Fred Hammond
- Out of life's disappointments, new joy will come, July 27, 1996 Rev. Royal B. Garren
- With Jesus as its object and its desire, faith can save us, July 13, 1996, Rev. Jim Bray
- Churches help build young people into future leaders, July 6, 1996, Rev. Wayne Smith
- There are no Lone Rangers when it comes to faith, June 29, 1996, Rev. Mark Lingle
- It's Unfashionable, but Christ Preached Mercy to Imprisoned, June 8, 1996, Mary Taylor
- There is Hope in the Hunger of Americans for Virtues, June 1, 1996 Rev. Dessain Terry
- Our Challenge and Our Hope. May 25, 1996 Rev. Bob Schlageter
- Forgiveness.... Feb. 10, 1996 Corea Murphy
- Religious Groups find common ground at convocation. Feb. 3, 1996 Pat Rosenau
- Godly self-image...,Jan. 27, 1996Rev. Sheila Fredericks
- Families come together for the miracle of healing. Jan 13, 1996Diane Vuillequez
- Convocation focuses on churches role in the community. Jan 6, 1996 Sam Deibler
- Show care & concern for children.. December 30, 1995 Thomas Quinn.
- Keep Messiah's second coming in mind.. December 23, 1995 Rev Jim Bray.
- Making sense of Chanukah..., December 16, 1995 Rabbi Jon Haddon
- Trimmings Crowd Out the Christ Child, December 9, 1995 Nikki Foster
- World AIDS Day, December 2, 1995Fred Hammond
- Remember Christmas, November 25, 1995 Rev. Kevin Lynch
- Helping the Homeless, November 18, 1995 Mary Livezy
- Islam not "Nation of Islam", November 11, 1995 M.M. Assadullah
- Seeking a Common Voice, Novermber 4, 1995 Rev. M. Coburn
- Lies of Satan. October 28, 1995 Rev. B. Fredericks
- Celebration of Unity and Diversity. October 21, 1995 Leo McIlrath
- Orthodoxy Being Reborn. October 14, 1995 Beryl Knudsen.
- Most Wanted. October 7, 1995 Rev Richard Kuehnnert.
- Blessings of love. September 30, 1995Rev. Fr. Luke Mihaly.
- New Beginning. September 23, 1995 Rabbi Norman Koch.
- Leisure Time - Family Time. September 16, 1995 Rev. W. Palmer
- Back To Basics. September 9, 1995 Rev. Thomas Lounsbury.
- Busy and Creative. September 2, 1995Rev. Joel Eidsness
- Teshuvah. August 26, 1995 Rabbi Lazer Gurkov.
- Blessed Mary Bears Truth. August 19, 1995 Rev. John Kjoller.
- Prophet's life serves as a standard August 12, 1995Anwer Hussain.
- Faith, constantly ignitimg August 5, 1995 Rev D. Wehmeier.
- Purpose and Meaning. July 29, 1995 Rev D. Hutchings.
- Faith sometimes begins to erode. July 22, 1995 Rev G. Crocker.
- Isolation from the world July 15, 1995 Rabbi Paul Golomb.
- Dont wait for tragedy. July 8, 1995 Rev R. Coloschonn.
- God plays role. July 1, 1995 Rev C. Grigson.
- Opinions on priest colored by.. June 24, 1995 Father James K. Graham.
- The Gospels refract the light of Jesus. June 17, 1995 by Rev. Leo McIlrath.
- 12th Century poem Holy Spirit. June 10,1995 by J. Leopold.
- Beautiful Experience of Pentecost... June 3, 1995 by Rev. K. Lounsbury
- Recognizing Racism.....May 27, 1995 by Doris Henderson
- Forces of Hatred in America.....May 20, 1995 by Rev. W. Palmer
- Losing our Story. May 13, 1995 by Rev. M. Lingle
Religion Home Page.