DANBURY RAILWAY DAY!
August 11, 2007, 10am - 5pm
Join us as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of our Boston & Maine Steam Engine #1455
and dedicate our historic turntable!
The 1455 at Danvers, MA, 1927
The 1455 at Danbury Railway Museum, 2006
- Train and turntable rides, hourly 10:30 - 4:30
- Hit-and-miss engine and forge demonstrations
- Tour the Railway Post Office and other exhibits
- Coloring table and temporary tattoos for the kids
- Turntable dedication & 1455 birthday ceremonies
- Operating Garden model railroad
- Operating models of the 1455 steam engine
- Research & Reference Library Book Sale
- Food and Gift Shop available
Regular admission fees apply: $6 adult, $5 senior, $4 age 3 - 12.
Free admission for members. $3 extra for train ride.
Attendees age 3 - 12 who come dressed as a conductor
or engineer will receive a free souvenir!
Updated: 7/6/07 pmo